Winter Immune Boosting CongeeJune 27, 2019
Shinrin Yoku (Forest Bathing)July 27, 2019
¼ cup Coconut Oil
3 tbsp Rice Malt Syrup (FODMAP Friendly), Golden/Maple Syrup or Agave
¼ cup Cacao Powder
1 tbsp Goji Berries
1 pinch Salt
- Cover a shallow container with baking paper, alternatively place baking paper on a tray or any kind of mould you’d like.
- Place coconut oil in a bowl, melt if not liquid (Use a water bath or microwave).
- Combine coconut oil, cacao powder and rice malt syrup in bowl together.
- Pour mixture into container/mould. Sprinkle goji berries evenly over the top of the mixture, likewise with the salt. (Optional: you can add any kind of fruit, dried fruit, edible essential oils- orange, peppermint, rose)
- Place mix in the fridge and let set for 2 hours. Then break up and indulge!
- Best stored in the fridge as it can melt easily.
- We’ve added some delicious chopped pistachios in ours for an added crunch!