What’s the difference between Atkins & Paleo Diets?September 14, 2018
Nutrition for FertilitySeptember 14, 2018
Spring and bright sunshine is now upon us. So long the cold weather and all the heavy comfort food. Welcome the new season with a light and simple tuna salad. Simplicity is key during the hot season!
- 1 can tuna in spring water
- 1 red onion chopped
- 1 celery stalked, chopped
- 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt
- Squeeze of lemon juice (1 and 1/2 tbsp)
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- Pepper & salt
- Mix the yoghurt, dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper all together in a bowl
- Drain the tuna and place in a bowl with the rest of the ingredients
- Mix everything together and ENJOY!
Feel like a wrap but don’t want the carbs? Wrap it in some lettuce leaves for a light and delicious wrap alternative.