Naturopathic Medicine treats many health conditions by utilising the body’s inherent ability to heal. It incorporates nutritional medicine, such as vitamin and mineral therapy, herbal medicine and dietary analysis and advice. The role of a Naturopath is to facilitate the healing process with the aid of natural, non toxic therapies. At an initial consultation many questions are asked to make a diagnostic assessment that takes into account present and past symptoms, medical history, family history, environmental factors, lifestyle and psychological factors.
A variety of Diagnostic Tests are used, some of which include:
- Hair Bio Profiler identifying factors that could contribute to the body’s poor cellular environment, including toxins, pathogens, nutritional deficiencies and food intolerance.
- lridology (Iris analysis) indicating which symptoms of the body are under-functioning, and to what extent the body is affected by stress or toxicity.
- VLA – Vitality, Longevity and Healthy Ageing, determines muscle mass, body fat percentage, hydration status, toxicity status and biological age versus chronological age.
- Blood Type Testing, to determine your blood type.
- Urinary Indican Testing.
- Urine and Saliva Analysis.
Tailored health maintenance programs can be developed for detoxification, stress management, weight loss and more. Whether you have a specific diagnosed health problem, or are simply not feeling “as good as you could be”, great results can be achieved by using Naturopathy.
Our Naturopaths are Rosanna and Merril. You can learn more about them by clicking here
Want more info?
We are currently offering a FREE 30 minute discovery session with one of our Naturopaths. This is your opportunity to find out more about what we do and how we can help you. Fill in the form below for more information
For an appointment for Naturopathy Yarraville please click here or ring us on 03 9687 5333 now.
What we Treat
At Feeling Healthy we treat a huge variety of conditions and illnesses including
- Childrens Health
- Clinical Hypnosis
- Gut Health
- Hormonal Issues
- Immune Support
- Mens Health
- Mental Health
- Muscukskeletal Issues
- Quit Smoking
- Skin complaints
- Sports and Injuries
- Weight Loss
- Womens Health